Outage (planned and unplanned) notification

Ehud Gavron GAVRON at ACES.COM
Mon Apr 14 17:30:24 UTC 1997

>Sprint's list has gotten better regarding notifications.  Using existing
>customer-provider relations is very useful.
[snip]

>From snailmail I just got from Sprint:
	"Sprint Internet Services does not guarantee proactive
	notification to our customer base on any outage or
	maintenance (scheduled or unscheduled)."

This in response to my complaint about an unscheduled "upgrade" to
Anaheim that took the whole hub offline for 6 hours...

It's a denial-of-service attack from SPRINT to its customers.

Ehud