info

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Fri Apr 11 22:20:37 UTC 1997

On Fri, 11 Apr 1997, Tony Radzwon wrote:

>    My name is Tony Radzwon I am a new employee at Sprint Internet
> Services. I have recieved a report that was sent to called CIDR. I am
> trying to get all the information  about this report that I can find.

Start with http://www.employees.org/~tbates/
Then go to http://www.nanog.org and try the link named Searchable NANOG
Mailing List Archive. Do a keyword search for CIDR Report. If you see a
tantalizing message and want to read it in context, click on the [Thread]
link at the top of the message.

> P.S. I am also curious what merit.com is.

http://www.merit.edu
While you are at it, have a look at http://www.nlanr.net as well.

If you need some background info on CIDR, go back to http://www.nanog.org
click on Resources for ISPs and read the documents in the CIDR section.

Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-250-546-3049