Ad Hoc, eDNS, AlterNIC and the bunch

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Thu Apr 10 20:48:22 UTC 1997

Karl Denninger writes:
> > > will actually *implement* any of their recommendations.
> >
> > I was unaware that such documentation was needed.
>
> Of course it is.  You can recommend anything you want, but if you have
> nobody who will insert the pointers, its a worthless exercise in handwaving.

Well, I know its in your interest as the eDNS Czar to create as much
fear, uncertainty and doubt as possible, but this is getting really
ridiculous.

This is also really not the right forum for any of this. NANOG people
have far better things to be talking about than wasting time on what
is essentially a settled issue.

Perry
Speaking for myself, and not in an official capacity