Not to be alarmist...

Jason Fesler jfesler at calweb.com
Wed Apr 9 20:11:29 UTC 1997

At 02:59 PM 4/9/97 -0400, Todd Graham Lewis wrote:
>but has anyone else noticed that AOL's mail servers have been down for,
>ohh, two days now?  Does this count as a "severe outage"?

I'm having to make special runs in order to get AOL delivered.
I'm doing a sendmail -qRaol.com every 30 minutes right now.  I'm still
getting a handful of 4-hour warnings, but many are getting through.

--
Jason Fesler  jfesler at calweb.com   'whois jf319'     | "Time is an illusion;
Admin, CalWeb Internet Services   www.calweb.com     | lunchtime, doubly so."