Fall Boardwatch or April Fools ?!

Jim Browning jfbb at ATMnet.net
Thu Apr 3 18:25:23 UTC 1997

I wonder if that was the same person who, when we refused to disclose
financial information, verbally abused our marketing person, said that they
would never run another of our ad's in their magazine, and pulled any
reference to us from their on-line list of providers...

Real professional group..  :^)
--
Jim Browning