Fall Boardwatch or April Fools ?!

Jordan Mendelson jordy at snappy.wserv.com
Wed Apr 2 16:53:36 UTC 1997

On Wed, 2 Apr 1997, Deepak Jain wrote:

> He did say, "up to" 8 hrs. Come on. Who has really slept like that
> outside of Kindergarten?

Well...

I sleep from about 2 AM -> 10 AM :)

I guess I never outgrew the luxury of sleeping for 8 hours.

Anyway, why doesn't someone just mail the editor of Boardwatch [a nice guy
I might add], and correct all the mistakes that are in it. Boardwatch is
just starting to become an Internet oriented magazine, they are bound to
make mistakes. Even include a few URL's of pointers which would be
beneficial.

Remember, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
[now that was corny wasn't it?]

Jordan

--
Jordan Mendelson     : www.wserv.com/~jordy