peering points

Edward Fang edfang at visi.net
Tue Apr 1 20:15:56 UTC 1997

Nathan,

This has nothing to do with 'responding' to you in public.  Sean, was just
providing a helpful list of providers at the NAPS (which was quite out of
date before).  It did not target anybody in a derogatory way, nor did I
think he intended to.   If you had some additional information, just drop
him a personal email and I'm sure he'll update it.  He did it as an favor
for everybody to have some sort of reference (no profit motive, no
hostility, and/or otherwise).   This  "Please do not put
information about other provider up without checking it out
first." is just not necessary.  I'm quite happy he did it and consider the
information helpful and hope he continues to provide it.  It really is
unavailable elsewhere.

Ed