Peering versus Transit

Peter Galbavy peter at wonderland.org
Mon Sep 30 07:41:09 UTC 1996

> > You mean that if I have data to go to Sprint, typically a Sprint customer
> > who has requested said data, that I'm not supposed to route it to Sprint
> > unless *I* have some agreement with Sprint?!?
>
> It scares me to see this question on this list.

It scares me that Randy still thinks he is important enough to make such a
patronising remark.

If you have wisdom, help the world and pass it on... if you are stupid then
shutp the f*** up.

Regards,
Peter Galbavy                                           peter at wonderland.org
@ Home                                                 phone://44/973/499465
in Wonderland                              http://www.wonderland.org/~peter/
                               snail://UK/NW1_6LE/London/21_Harewood_Avenue/