Advice on dealing with Sprint

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Fri Sep 27 21:24:34 UTC 1996

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Craig A. Huegen wrote:

> ==>If it does, then it is time to get the anti-trust lawyers involved. It's

> Anti-trust against whom?  I don't see any monopoly here,

Anyone who wants to can lay anti-trust charges against another company. It
is not necessary for there to be a monopoly.

> You saw Sprint's ops
> manager just tell Jon that he could use his Bay equipment.

I did say "if" up there. Although it appears rather small, "if" is
actually a rather big word.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049