NANOG ANNOUNCEMENT: After NANOG Activities

William B. Norton wbn at umich.edu
Fri Sep 27 20:07:35 UTC 1996

Hi all -

Good ideas - We have rescheduled the RA Tutorial and the Route Flap BOF to
run in parallel from 1:30 until about 3:00.

Thanks for the e-mail - We have the whirlyball courts for reserved for
Thursday evening after dinner.  It was suggested again that we should not
allow the whirlyball superstars to team up, so we'll have to find a way to
equitably split up teams.  Maybe Metcalfe fans vs. Metcalfe Critics.
Although that might be uneven as well....

Bill

PS - We're going to have to close the NetSCARF workshop registration after
this weekend; we have just about reached our 50 seat limit.  Consider this a
last call.