Advice on dealing with Sprint

Craig A. Huegen c-huegen at quad.quadrunner.com
Fri Sep 27 20:00:18 UTC 1996

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Michael Dillon wrote:

==>If it does, then it is time to get the anti-trust lawyers involved. It's
==>one thing to have a close working relationship with Cisco and to recommend
==>Cisco products, but quite another thing entirely to "require" the use of
==>Cisco products.

Wait a minute here.

Anti-trust against whom?  I don't see any monopoly here, I hear other
providers allow you to use other vendors' equipment.  You saw Sprint's ops
manager just tell Jon that he could use his Bay equipment.

/cah