Advice on dealing with Sprint

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Fri Sep 27 17:09:06 UTC 1996

On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Neil J. McRae wrote:

> BUT its a little alarming to see Sprint saying you can only use CISCO routers,
> when infact other routers work equally well, if not better.
> I just wanted to note that other routers can do the job. I hope this
> idea doesn't spread to any other backbone providers.

If it does, then it is time to get the anti-trust lawyers involved. It's
one thing to have a close working relationship with Cisco and to recommend
Cisco products, but quite another thing entirely to "require" the use of
Cisco products.

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049