Advice on dealing with Sprint

Chris A. Icide chris at nap.net
Thu Sep 26 18:25:05 UTC 1996

Yes,

	I'm extremely suprised that this is their stance.  I'm pressed to find a
technical reason behind such a requirement.  The 7000 is a Motorola 68XXX
based system, and the 4500/4700 is a risc based system.  There have been
performance tests that have shown that the 45/47 boxes out perform the
7000 boxes.  I'd be very interested in hearing Sprints' reasoning on this.

Chris