BCP writers

Paul Ferguson pferguso at cisco.com
Wed Sep 18 23:32:16 UTC 1996

Michael,

I'm traveling at the moment -- could you provide a quick synopsis of
the people that have expressed an interested in writing this document?
I really don't have the time at the moment to surf through the 2500
messages that wait me.

Thanks,

- paul

--
Paul Ferguson                                           ||        ||
Consulting Engineering                                  ||        ||