amusement

Curtis Villamizar curtis at ans.net
Wed Sep 18 03:34:30 UTC 1996

*****   Off Topic - Delete now if you are humor impaired!   *****

Here's a recent incident and an earlier one I just found amusing
enough to keep.  These are both voice services, not data.  I honestly
wish I had saved more of these.  There have been quite a few and some
had some entertaimnent value.

Please respect the "Reply-To".  This *isn't* worth further discussion.

Curtis

ps- thought we needed some cheering up.  If word gets out about this
people might be reluctant to use voice services.  ;-)

pps- if IP service is as bad as Bell Atlantic Answer Call then people
will leave their IP service provider so in a sense that's no joke.

------- Forwarded Messages