New Denial of Service Attack on Panix

Alan Hannan alan at gi.net
Tue Sep 17 06:06:46 UTC 1996

  Howdy,

  Could we drop the SYN/Denial thread?  It's becoming rather base.

  I think there are other larger issues at stake in the world, like
  routing table growth, code problems, and short-thinking providers
  who don't retain talent to intelligently/reliably grow their network.

  If the thread is of continued significant benefit, I'd be happy to
  host a mail list.

  SYNDRIVEL, there's a name.  Perhaps another could be suggested?
  Please don't thread off that question :-)

  -alan

.........  Jim Browning is rumored to have said:
]