New Denial of Service Attack on Panix

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Tue Sep 17 00:29:09 UTC 1996

On Mon, 16 Sep 1996, Kent W. England wrote:

> How seriously do you take this threat? If Panix were to go out of business
> and Bob Metcalfe wrote a column on it, (  :-) do you think we would have to
> deal with it together then, or can we sit tight and expect it to blow over?
> After all, it's easy to dump chemicals in the reservoir, but we still drink
> the water, right?

I think we all have learned to live with Bob, and I have plenty of bottled
water in the basement.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34