SYN floods continue

Pat Calhoun pcalhoun at usr.com
Wed Sep 11 16:00:39 UTC 1996

     At the expense of sounding very redudant, filtering at the edge will
     allow Mobility to work within your network since you do not need to
     filter on the outbound router based on a source address which belongs
     to your address space (and clearly in the case of mobility, the
     station has an address which belongs to his home network).

     Pat R. Calhoun                                e-mail: pcalhoun at usr.com
     Project Engineer - Lan Access R&D                phone: (847) 933-5181
     US Robotics Access Corp.