SYN floods (was: does history repeat itself?)

Pat Calhoun pcalhoun at usr.com
Wed Sep 11 14:38:11 UTC 1996

     Alec,

        I agree but if the NAS has the ability of raising a flag if a
     malicious user (done with the user of a filter at the edge) tried to
     create havoc, it would make your life much easier in not only
     tracking, but possibly taking legal action.

     Pat R. Calhoun                                e-mail: pcalhoun at usr.com
     Project Engineer - Lan Access R&D                phone: (847) 933-5181
     US Robotics Access Corp.