customers and web servers and level one naps

Srinivasarao Mulugu smulugu at sprint.net
Tue Sep 10 18:15:57 UTC 1996

I know we do, Michael. And I have "their" answer. But they may not have
the same experiences you did. I know they did not have the same
experiences as some folks running PAIX. So if u have the time and
inclination to speak , I do have the interest, to listen to you. ;)

-Mulugu

Mulugu Srinivasarao                 Tel : 703/904-2013
SprintLink Engineering              Fax : 703/904-2292
Sprint, GSD Bldg.