The SWAMP

Deepak Jain deepak at jain.com
Tue Sep 10 16:56:46 UTC 1996

I can see it taking a while for the initial laziness to be overcome, but
once it is in place, it could provide for a lot of improvements including
multiply-rooted TLDs.

The big thing is WHO would do this distribution? The Internic's systems
are already too overwhelmed and customer support is spotty at best.

If we pass it to those service providers that service others [i.e. 1st
tier] then its more work for them, but I can see it being a much more
reliable process.

Just my two cents,

-Deepak.