Work Work Work

Tim Bass bass at cactus.silkroad.com
Mon Sep 9 16:19:17 UTC 1996

Provider Based Aggregation Zealots:

I tend to agree with Karl D. on this matter.  Maybe we should just
let the Zealot's of Aggregation continue to trespass into IP
address space territory and then just launch a legal assault.

Many of you must have nothing in life to do but continue to
promote a bad policy and try to manipulate those whom do
not agree. I highly suggest you stop before angering people
who have the financial means to launch a legal warning
counter strike.

We, of course, do not wish to promote a legal battle nor to
be counter-productive.  What is important to remember, however,
is to understand that any attempt to encroach, tresspass,
dominate, re-engineer, the existing 'free-space' in /24 will
be a very unpleasant and difficult task.

Do everyone a favor on the network and 'move on to more productive'
tasks.  Continuing in this 'dominate all IP address space' direction
by providers is not constructive.

Anyone on the list who can refer an attorney experiened in IP and
telecom, please feel free to refer them to me.   I am happy to
continue the lead in opposition to 'complete submission' to
the provider based paradigm.

And I promise, it will not happen.

Best Regards,

Tim