Film at eleven

Michael Dillon michael at memra.com
Sat Sep 7 01:16:44 UTC 1996

On Fri, 6 Sep 1996, Mark Boolootian wrote:

> >I think someone summed it up well on com-priv (forget who) by using
> >the famous Yogi Berra quote: Nobody goes there anymore, it's too
> >crowded.
>
> I thought this came from a speech Reed Hundt gave recently.

http://www.fcc.gov/Speeches/Hundt/spreh629.txt

It's like Yogi Berra's old line about a popular restaurant:  "Nobody ever
goes there any more; it's too crowded."

Isn't the Internet wonderful? I didn't even need a search engine to find
this one...

Michael Dillon                   -               ISP & Internet Consulting
Memra Software Inc.              -                  Fax: +1-604-546-3049