Hey, anyone who wanna help improve the net stability?

Erik-Jan Bos erik-jan.bos at surfnet.nl
Thu Sep 5 20:58:11 UTC 1996

Geoff,

> You were plotting the size of the routing table at very tight
> intervals (1 hour or so as I recall) - are these graphs online
> somewhere?

Every hour on the hour I take a sample.

The latest and greatest graph can be found at (sorry, no gif or jpeg
available currently):
ftp://ftp.nic.surfnet.nl/surfnet/net-management/ip/nets.ps

Please note the flat-line at the end of the graph: Due to a reconfig of
the router I take the samples from during my holidays I am missing some
data points :-(. But the last sample points that are in there are well
above 40000.

__

Erik-Jan.