Agenda for next NANOG

Craig Labovitz labovit at merit.edu
Wed Sep 4 16:50:18 UTC 1996

At this point, it looks there will be several NANGO presentations on Internet
statistics (from the RA and other groups). The RA talks will include routing
stability, end-to-end stability measurements using npd, and NetNow backbone
and NAP packet loss/delay statistics.

- Craig

Craig Labovitz				labovit at merit.edu
Merit Network, Inc.			(313) 764-0252 (office)
4251 Plymouth  Road, Suite C.		(313) 747-3745 (fax)
Ann Arbor, MI 48105-2785