AGIS/DIGEX

Matthew Kaufman matthew at scruz.net
Wed Oct 30 18:59:29 UTC 1996

This exact thought has occured to me. Fixed charges to peer at fewer
places. You can even come up with reasonable assumptions for fixed
charges. (like that people who peer at one coast but not the other are
costing you some fraction of one direction of a coast-to-coast DS3, and
ought to pay you about that much)

Perhaps if/when we end up at additional NAPs we'll implement this policy
ourselves.

-matthew kaufman
 matthew at scruz.net

Original message <Pine.ULT.3.93.961030093058.20904H-100000 at halcyon.halcyon.com>