AGIS/DIGEX

Steve Noble steve at exodus.net
Wed Oct 30 17:40:01 UTC 1996

At 10:36 AM 10/30/96 +0500, you wrote:
>> AGIS has made it a 5-NAP requirement - and the AADS and PacBell NAPs
>> are not the easiest to get into on 1-day notice.
>>
>What I heard them say was that you had to peer with them in every NAP
>where they were present...implying that if they go into a sixth NAP,
>their peering requirement increases.

actually peter said something about if you weren't at every nap they were
at, there might be problems (or they have seen problems) getting traffic
to/from you.  That's kind of a scary (and unrealistic) thought imho to
think that their/your/the internet is so unstable that out of 6 paths only
1 functions correctly.
   .-[ Steve Noble / Sr.Network Admin ]-.
- Exodus Communications / steve at exodus.net -
    - v(408)486-5024 / f(408)486-5001 -