AGIS/DIGEX

Robert Laughlin robert at portal.dx.net
Wed Oct 30 15:29:16 UTC 1996

The CIX router is an very important member benefit and the members have
consistantly voted to keep it, even though the board has tried to phase
it out a couple of times.

Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin

(who is running for the empty CIX board position, btw)

DataXchange                sales:  800-863-1550            http://www.dx.net
       Network Operations Center:  703-903-7412 -or- 888-903-7412