AGIS/DIGEX

Robert Bowman rob at elite.exodus.net
Wed Oct 30 05:38:36 UTC 1996

The point was not who did what to whom.  The point was bending policies due
to certain circumstances and forced peering due to these.
I do recall you having transit via geonet for a while however on the network in
question.  Same issue, on a much smaller scale, than AGIS/Digex situation.
I agree with taking this offline, and discussing the "issue" rather than the
particular situation between our networks.

rob