AGIS/DIGEX

Dorian R. Kim dorian at cic.net
Wed Oct 30 00:22:23 UTC 1996

On Tue, 29 Oct 1996, Robert Bowman wrote:

> This is all very interesting information.  It seems at-home recently did
> the same thing with us, as they stopped all transit and were not on CIX,
> basically forcing us to peer with them.  Is this the route to get peering
> with the big players that will now evolve?  Forced peering due to
> unreachability?

*shrug* If the disconnected network is not interesting enough, why would you
give in? For example, if my home network (blackrose.org) showed up at N
exchange points, and stopped having a transit link, would you peer with me?

This is all going back to Geoff Huston's animals running across each other in
the middle of the night thing.

-dorian