AGIS/DIGEX

Robert Bowman rob at elite.exodus.net
Wed Oct 30 00:15:10 UTC 1996

This is all very interesting information.  It seems at-home recently did
the same thing with us, as they stopped all transit and were not on CIX,
basically forcing us to peer with them.  Is this the route to get peering
with the big players that will now evolve?  Forced peering due to
unreachability?

Rob