AGIS/DIGEX

Robert Laughlin robert at portal.dx.net
Wed Oct 30 00:00:42 UTC 1996

So now we all watch to see who blinks first,  or is universal
connectivity no longer a goal?  I suppose each side is blaming the
other.  What a way to run Internet.

Best Regards,
Robert Laughlin

DataXchange                sales:  800-863-1550            http://www.dx.net
       Network Operations Center:  703-903-7412 -or- 888-903-7412