sprintlink filtering???

Alan Hannan alan at mindvision.com
Tue Oct 29 03:20:37 UTC 1996

  Hello,

  Ahem.

  Nanog is not the place for provider complaints or inquiries.

  I will suggest 'noc at sprint.net' or 'isc at sprint.net' whatever reorg they're
  in...

  ** Please people, keep the noise down, keep it relevant to North America, and try
  to think of where you could send your thoughts/rantings/tirades/tidbits
  instead of nanog....

  -alan

  ps -> I dunno if SL is changing stuffs, bit if I remember correctly, their
  filters didn't go into affect until 206/8 or something like that....  I would
  think Hank or Benham would be the best people to ask, via the appropriate
  escalation chain starting w/ 'noc at sprint.net'.....

--
Alan Hannan
Not Employed Networking, Ltd.