Airplane crashing into Atlanta-NAP

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Mon Oct 28 03:45:12 UTC 1996

On Sun, 27 Oct 1996, Robert Bowman wrote:

> The cost of building a datacenter in a multistory building is much much
> greater than a one story building, as we have learned.  The only benefit we
> have seen from the multistories, is the usual coincidence that they are
> more likely to be "lit" with glass, than a vacant one story..  unless you are
> acquiring an old bell building or something.. owen ;)

Yes, it is, it was going to cost us about 30K to run 3Y 480 600 amps on
the first floor. When we went with the 5th floor it went up to about 100K.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34