GigaRouter (Was Re: Cisco as Big Brother))

dave o'leary doleary at cisco.com
Sun Oct 27 14:55:32 UTC 1996

Hey, how are things going?

I missed you at NANOG, but I heard a rumor you were these even though
you didn't do the presentation on Thursday -

Also Sam Madani said he got voicemail from you and he paged you
sometime on Thursday and again on Friday morning, I don't know if
he actually got in touch.  Also I talked with Dave Dukinfield, he
said that there is finally an account manager working with you -

anyway, I hope life is okay and not too crazy, and that if you did
miss NANOG it was something innocuous....

                                                dave