Airplane crashing into Atlanta-NAP

Nathan Stratton nathan at netrail.net
Sat Oct 26 20:13:17 UTC 1996

Sorry I was not able to make it to NANOG to present, but I wanted to
answer one question. Avi Freedman asked what would we do if a airplane
crashed into the side of the Atlanta-NAP. The Atlanta-NAP is at 230
Peachtree on the 5th floor. There are two buildings around this building
that go up to the 8th floor. If a airplane was to crash in the Atlanta-NAP
direction it would not hit our building. If it did hit the other side of
the building it may cut MCI metro fiber, but we have MFS and Bell South
fiber from two different sides and two different power feed to the 5th
floor.

Nathan Stratton		  CEO, NetRail, Inc.    Tracking the future today!
Phone   (703)524-4800                          NetRail, Inc.
Fax     (703)534-5033                          2007 N. 15 St. Suite 5
Email   sales at netrail.net                      Arlington, Va. 22201
WWW     http://www.netrail.net/                Access: (703) 524-4802 guest
"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about
itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own."               Matthew 6:34