Tip of the Day - Velcro tie-wraps

Stephen Stuart stuart at pa.dec.com
Fri Oct 25 02:36:07 UTC 1996

If you read this while you're at the Ann Arbor NANOG meeting and
wander over to the back corner of the auditorium, I'll show you one.
Velcro tie-wraps are made by Textol Systems, Inc. You can check them
out at http://www.textol.com/. No, I don't own stock in the company; I
just think these things are brilliant, and since we all work with
wires (or their moral equivalents in the "things that need to be
tie-wrapped" category), I thought I'd share. They come in spools of
900; peel once off, trim to fit, and use it over and over again.

Stephen
- -----
Stephen Stuart				stuart at pa.dec.com
Network Systems Laboratory