Ungodly packet loss rates

Justin W. Newton justin at erols.com
Tue Oct 22 16:15:38 UTC 1996

At 10:49 AM 10/22/96 -0400, Avi Freedman wrote:
>We explain it to people.  Generally not in detail to dialup customers, though
>sometimes we do.  But most providers and cmpanies connected via dedicated
>connections can be helped to understand what's going on.

There's the rub Avi.  You have a lot of ISP customers.  I have a lot of
WeJustGotOffOfAOL customers.  Mine take a bit more education, and could
possibly be impossible to educate.  This is of whom the original poster is
speaking.  This is getting off topic though.

Justin Newton
Network Architect
Erol's Internet Services