Cisco Memory.

Alexis Rosen alexis at panix.com
Tue Oct 22 12:16:40 UTC 1996

Paul Ferguson writes:

> At 09:17 PM 10/21/96 -0700, Craig A. Huegen wrote:
> >
> >There is a list of third-party RAM that Cisco approves, and this list is
> >available on CCO *somewhere*.  I don't remember where, though; Paul
> >Ferguson is really good at remembering where this stuff is, though.
>
> I poked around for a few minutes without finding the 'approved alternate
> vendor list', but I recall that its there *somewhere*.

A cisco sales engineer finally divulged its existence to me a few months ago.
I regret not keeping track of where it came from.

At that time, there were precisely *two* approved parts and two disqualified
parts. There was also some distinction, totally unclear, between "qualified"
and "approved".

Very curious...

/a