Cisco as Big Brother (Was Re: Cisco's AIP vs HSSI)

Jeffrey Burgan jburgan at BayNetworks.com
Sat Oct 19 03:43:01 UTC 1996

> It takes an Act of God to get Bay to release a fix - but it works when
> they release it, and it works in the next full release too.

Well, not wanting to speak for God but....

Where ISP's are concerned, most have my email address and we do try to
respond quickly when we hear about a problem (whether it be a bug or
needed feature). As always, there's more work to do ;-)

Jeff

P.S. We do appreciate the kind words about the quality of the code.