Laptop 10BaseT?

William B. Norton wbn at umich.edu
Fri Oct 18 22:40:19 UTC 1996

Yup, I mis-spoke earlier - we'll have 10BaseT lines off the hub.  Still
working out the details.

BTW - Merit will also have a local dial-in # for registered NANOG attendees
- to get an assigned dial-in authentication userid/password, send me e-mail
with the subject line: "ACCESS ID Please" or see me at NANOG on Thursday A.M.

Cheers -

Bill