GigaRouter (Was Re: Cisco as Big Brother))

JDF lart at cais.net
Fri Oct 18 15:26:36 UTC 1996

On Fri, 18 Oct 1996, Neil J. McRae wrote:

> On Fri, 18 Oct 1996 08:46:37 -0400 (EDT)
>  dvv at sprint.net (Dima Volodin) alleged:
>
> > You said - "gated"? Oh my gawd...
>
> GateD rules. I'd prefer it over any Cisco based implementation, thats for
> sure.

	Um, folks?  Let's save the religious wars for discussion over
lunch at NANOG, okay?  Please?
	(I don't mean to pick on anybody directly -- I'd just prefer to
get some useful ideas out of this list.  When I want to read unresolvable
religious wars I go to news.admin.net-abuse.misc and turn of my killfile.)

--
J.D. Falk                                              <lart at cais.net>
Network Operations Center                               <noc at cais.net>