DoS, ICMP, proxies, SYNDefender

Tim Bass bass at linux.silkroad.com
Fri Oct 4 21:18:25 UTC 1996

> This is not the right forum to discuss TCP internals nor is it the right
> forum to discuss building hardened kernels

That may or may not be true, I'll pass on that one.

What is the name of the 'right list' for this discussion, BTW?
linux-net is quiet and the linux code fragement for linux
does not work on high speed networks.....

If you have a pointer to a better place to work on this, I would
appreciate it.  I feel like I'm hacking kernel code in a vaccuum!
Some good suggestion would save time, and I have not found a
good list to work on internals.

All suggestions to good kernel hackers lists working on
this is  appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim