national stats. on ISP qty/size?

Bill Bradford mrbill at texas.net
Thu Nov 28 15:38:27 UTC 1996

On Wed, 27 Nov 1996, Mike Leber wrote:
> Boardwatch (http://www.boardwatch.com/) has created quite a directory.
> They actually called everybody listed, so their numbers are somewhat
> "real".
> "The List" (http://thelist.iworld.com/) also has quite a comprehensive
> list.

TheList is very out-of-date, and refuses to update information, even
when supplied with the correct info.  I'd suggest the Boardwatch list.

bill bradford                 system admin, unix geek, super hero, BOFH
mrbill at texas.net              texas networking, inc. http://www.texas.net
"And the temple of love grows old and strong; But the wind blows stronger,
 cold and long; And the temple of love will fall before this black wind
 calls my name to you no more." - Sisters of Mercy, "Temple Of Love"