Internic address allocation policy

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Mon Nov 25 01:04:53 UTC 1996

Mr. Allen,

I suggest you retract your statement below immediately.

I've been allocating address space for 6 years now and I've for
the most part remained silent while clueless people like yourself
make unsubstantiated accusations because I figured it was just part
of the job.  However, you, Mr. Allen have called into question my
character and the character of my staff and that is where I draw the line.

Yes, bribes are illegal and so is libel.

Kim Hubbard
Manager, IP Registry
InterNIC