Internic address allocation policy

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Mon Nov 25 00:45:56 UTC 1996

First of all the name isn't InterNIC Inc.  Secondly, from what you're
saying the policy should say that whoever the InterNIC or others deem
as trustworthy don't have to follow policy but those that the InterNIC
or others do not believe are trustworthy should follow policy.  I don't
know for sure, but a think you'd probably have a hard time getting
an IETF consensus on that one.

Finally, the trustworthiness of Scruz.net was never called into question.

Kim Hubbard
InterNIC Registry