First? TRUE Root Name Server On Line

Derek Elder djelder at accessus.net
Sun Nov 24 17:54:20 UTC 1996

Kind sir, I have been a netizen for 10 years and a network administrator
for an ISP for 4 years.  The thing that -you- don't understand is the
-millions- of people flocking to the net could care one little iota about
what a root nameserver is.  The only thing they care about is getting to
www.toyota.com that they heard about on television.

And I feel quite certain that www.toyota.com isn't going to turn into
www.toyota.earth which means that the people that matter and the people
that cause the change -- our users -- will never know that you exist.

Have a very pleasant day.

| Derek Elder         http://www.accessus.net             V.P., CIO |
| djelder at accessus.net     accessU.S., Inc.   888-637-3638 Ext. 222 |