Internic address allocation policy (fwd)

Jim Fleming JimFleming at unety.net
Wed Nov 20 16:22:43 UTC 1996

On Wednesday, November 20, 1996 4:54 PM, Kamau Wanguhu[SMTP:kamau at africaonline.com] wrote:
@ Kim Hubbard wrote:
@ >
@ > >
@ > Now that we've established that I don't have fangs or horns (thanks to
@ > Chris and Matt for clearing that up :-)) I would like to urge you all
@
@ --
@ ================================================================
@ E. Kamau Wanguhu                   mailto:kamau at AfricaOnline.com
@ Africa Online Inc                      mailto:kamau at BORGcube.com
@ Medford, Massachusetts               http://www.AfricaOnline.com
@ TEL: 1.617.494.1515                          FAX: 1.617.494.9422
@ ================================================================
@

Also, I suggest that people be informed of the IRE Mailing List
policies. When I joined the list, I was told by the list operator,
Mr. David Conrad, that some people on the list requested that
I "quietly be removed".

Instead of removing my name, Mr. Conrad and I agreed that
it would be best if I not post to the list. I think that people should
be told that some people on the list would like to be able to
control who participates. People should read the exchanges on
the list with that in mind, and should probably also be cautious
when they post to the list, because they might be "quietly removed".

--
Jim Fleming
UNETY Systems, Inc.

e-mail: