Cisco for dummies?

Deepak Jain deepak at jain.com
Sat Nov 9 03:19:39 UTC 1996

That's true enough. I was just told my a vendor that the Cisco 2501A
(ProLine) is actually inferior [performance-wise] to the Enterprise 2501.
Not that I have ever bought a 2501A, but it was nice to know.

Routing with only one protocol could cover its own book, so obviously
some topics will have to be left out. I am a big fan of tomes, however,
and wouldn't mind keeping a 5k page reference manual (with a killer
index) in my car if I knew that there was nothing missing.

-Deepak.