Cisco for dummies?

Paul J. Zawada zawada at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sat Nov 9 02:48:58 UTC 1996

Actually, to cover everything the various flavors of IOS does, you would
probably need different nutshell books targeted at different audiences,
perhaps one for each flavor of IOS.  (Enterprise, IBM, Desktop, ISP...)  I
don't think too many people on this list would care about the SNA $%#^ that
Cisco-Blue does.

--zawada

At 05:33 PM 11/8/96 -0500, Deepak Jain wrote:

>Actually the Nutshell books are great. "Cisco IOS in a Nutshell" I can go
>for that. Aren't they the ones that also do *the* Sendmail book?

Paul J. Zawada, RCDD     | Senior Network Engineer
zawada at ncsa.uiuc.edu     | National Center for Supercomputing Applications
+1 217 244 4728          | http://www.ncsa.uiuc.edu/People/zawada